Friday, August 2, 2019

July Recap

July was a good month. I set the goal of getting into the 150's and crushed it! I'm currently at ….



I started this month at 164. The closer I get to my goal the harder it is to lose weight. I have to fight to lose every pound. 

August Goal: Get in the 140's. Insert mind blown emoji here! I think I want to stay around 145 lbs. 

I can remember at my Pre-Op apt to get my Sleeve the Surgeon said "With diet and exercise you should be around 150 lbs." I was so excited and shocked to hear him say that. And now I'm here. I'm doing it.  I've never been at a place where I wasn't trying to lose weight, maintenance is so new to me. But, I know what it takes so I know I can and will do it. This lifestyle is so much more rewarding and enjoyable than not wanting to go out, or afraid of running into people I know or feeling like I'm not enough. 

In other exciting news...

I'm getting my breast lift and implants on Tuesday!! I honestly debated getting the implants but I'm afraid if I don't, then they won't be a good shape and not round at the top. I mean if I'm doing it I might as well do it, ya know! It's just so strange because I NEVER thought I would need boobs. I've always had them and they were big! But losing so much weight they literally deflated overnight. I definitely think they were the last thing to go. They don't fill anything out and they're not pretty so under the knife I go! It's just a part of the journey.

I always stayed around 260 lbs. This is a 105 lbs difference. 



No comments:

Post a Comment