Monday, January 28, 2019

Intro

I've been itching to start blogging again. I feel like I have so much I want to share about my journey to not only give some insight about what I've gone through, but to help others that are struggling or just need some inspiration to live their best life (as cheesy as that might sound.) I have learned that losing this weight is about so much more than just the number on the scale. I now have the desire to do things that I either didn't care to do, or think that I deserved. It might be something as simple as going to get a massage (which I've never done before) or something big like take a vacation somewhere. I've learned that having confidence effects so much more of my life than I imagined. When you don't feel like crap about yourself you can actually start to focus on things you truly want. I'm excited about the future and adventures I want to take on and goals I want to achieve. I want to document my life and try my best to keep up with this blog to share with others. I want to be open and honest with the struggles I face to having weight loss surgery. I'm an open book so any questions you have, ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment